Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Strategist who will manage day-to-day communication and online marketing strategies. This role will be client facing managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Media efforts for a range of B2B and B2C client projects. This candidate will work closely with a talented team of developers and designers in addition to having access to our dedicated partner team at Google. The ideal candidate is business-focused and thrives on leveraging research and analysis to enhance marketing initiatives. If you are interested in working in a collaborative, fun, and flexible company, this is the job for you!
- Lead and execute digital marketing campaigns, including paid search (Google AdWords / Bing Ads), SEO, and paid social media
- Optimize campaign performance and improve spend effectiveness for B2B, B2C, and eCommerce clients
- Conduct, synthesize, and deliver SEO and paid media audits for prospective and current clients
- Manage and nurture client relationships via phone, email, and in-person
- Develop and implement performance measurement plans
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to match the client’s business objectives
- Analyze website traffic, pay-per-click initiatives, search rankings, and other data sources to understand campaign effectiveness
- Deliver and schedule recurring and ad hoc analytics reports for clients
- Work with Design, Development, Sales, and Account Executive teams to identify website strategies and collaboratively implement recommendations
- Stay current with industry best practices and be a voice for process improvement
- Be a team player and maintain a positive attitude
- Four-year college or post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, communication (or related experience)
- 4+ years professional experience in Digital Marketing field
- Mastery of digital marketing best-practices and ability to communicate these concepts to other team members or clients
- Advanced understanding of SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of leading content management systems (e.g., WordPress)
- Experience managing and growing client relationships
- 2+ years experience in an agency setting
- Results-oriented, pragmatic, and passionate about digital marketing
- Active problem-solver, and ability to think quickly on your feet
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas persuasively in verbal and written forms
- Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics certified
- Bonus points: experience implementing technical SEO best-practices
Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is a strategic technology consulting and software development company with locations in Minneapolis & Phoenix. Our Minneapolis headquarters is nestled in the North Loop neighborhood, while the Phoenix office is located at CO+HOOTS, a top-ranked coworking space in Arizona. For an example of some of A&D’s most recent work, check out our case studies.
A&D’s exceptional benefits package includes health, dental, vision, FSA, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and 401K with match. We also provide parking, unlimited PTO/Sick Pay, flexible work hours and career development reimbursement.
At A&D, we value each employee’s expertise and input. We offer respect, company Apple laptops, an open warehouse work atmosphere, flexible work hours … and more.